SP MCB ‘B’ TYPE
SP MCB ‘B’ TYPE
Assured Safety from Electrical Hazards
Engineered to deliver optimum security to the electrical appliances of your home and office, the POLYSURE MCB range becomes a cherished partner of the premises.
These Circuit breakers secure the premises from electrical fire caused due to short circuits. Equipped with the exclusive mid-trip function makes it easy to identify circuit fault as knob stays in center in case of overload or short circuit. The high short circuit Breaking capacity of 10000A (10kA) makes it the perfect fit for your heavy electrical appliances.
Key Features of POLYSURE MCB
- Positive Contact Indication:
- POLYSURE MCB has a clearly visible contact position indicator to identify the real positions of contacts inside the MCB.
- Breaking Capacity 10kA:
- The Breaker can break high Short Circuit fault under the conditions of 3 phase fault or phase – Neutral fault, voltage dip. The POLYSURE MCB can protect equipment by opening the contacts even if the high current of 10kA appears.
- Trip Indication by Mid Trip:
- POLYSURE MCB 10kA is equipped with trip indication features with Mid Trip functionality. This is an inbuilt feature reflecting the difference between OFF and Trip (during a fault) of MCB.
- Current Limit Class-3:
- POLYSURE MCB is designed to allow minimum let through energy in case of faults. It operates with high-speed mechanism in which Electrodynamic forces set up by the heavy current due to short-circuit, separates the contacts several times faster before it could reach the peak value, thus suppressing the high current.
- Energy Efficient:
- POLYSURE MCB has lower wattage loss values as compared to the specification of IS/IEC standards. Due to lower wattage loss, it can be termed as an energy efficient.
- Large Termination Size and Dual Termination:
- POLYSURE MCB has a high terminal capacity of 35 sq.mm that allows using Aluminium conductors or bus- bars for connection & Bi- Connect termination that allows connection of either cable or bus – bar for better flexibility.
- IP 20 Degree Protection:
- Finger proof terminals eliminate chances of accidental contact with live parts. All the live parts are shrouded/ inaccessible; ensuring safety of installers.
- Padlocking Facility:
Dolly are padlock because of purely safety purpose during the maintenance
- OFF position for person safety during maintenance.
- ON position for the extremely critical load.
- Air Circulation:
- When two or more poles are placed adjacent to each other. The breathing channels are so profiled that the air circulates around the individual pole, resulting in cooler operation.
Have a rocking life with POLYSURE MCBs, a range of Miniature Circuit Breakers which will make sure that your home is not just sweet but a safe place to live in too. The moment you have POLYSURE MCB installed in your house you can just take a sigh of relief for a lifetime. POLYSURE MCB comes with a clear and visible indication for circuit ‘ON’ ‘OFF’ status. POLYSURE MCB’s are completely equipped with high quality thermal and magnetic protection modules can sense every each instants of circuitry. Watches the entire circuit and protects your home and appliances from short circuits and over loads and subsequent issues. MCB’s are made as per latest international IEC standards with compact body design and beautiful aesthetics. All products are checked by Quality Controller on highly equipped labs of POLYSURE. Now stay assured for the maximum safety with POLYSURE MCB which has been lab tested for improved and rugged design of operating mechanism. It has a silver graphite contact tip for anti-wield property. POLYSURE MCB is a suitable choice to make your home safe as it fully complies with the international safety standards of IEC 60898-1. Not only this, its specially designed arc quenching chamber with additional arc diverter and flash back arrestor never ceases a single chance of fire.
- High quality moulded casing
- State of the art Arc Runner System
- Special design of the arc quenching chamber with additional arc diverter and flashback arrestor
- Clear & visible indication for circuit ‘ON’ / ‘OFF’ status
- Improved and rugged design of operating mechanism
- Protects your devices, appliances, and circuits from short circuit and related issues.
- Silver Graphite Contact Tip for Antiweld property
- Fully conforming to International Standards IEC 60898-1