DP MCB ‘C’ TYPE
DP MCB ‘C’ TYPE
Assured Safety from Electrical Hazards
Engineered to deliver optimum security to the electrical appliances of your home and office, the POLYSURE MCB range becomes a cherished partner of the premises.
These Circuit breakers secure the premises from electrical fire caused due to short circuits. Equipped with the exclusive mid-trip function makes it easy to identify circuit fault as knob stays in center in case of overload or short circuit. The high short circuit Breaking capacity of 10000A (10kA) makes it the perfect fit for your heavy electrical appliances.
Key Features of POLYSURE MCB
- Positive Contact Indication:
- POLYSURE MCB has a clearly visible contact position indicator to identify the real positions of contacts inside the MCB.
- Breaking Capacity 10kA:
- The Breaker can break high Short Circuit fault under the conditions of 3 phase fault or phase – Neutral fault, voltage dip. The POLYSURE MCB can protect equipment by opening the contacts even if the high current of 10kA appears.
- Trip Indication by Mid Trip:
- POLYSURE MCB 10kA is equipped with trip indication features with Mid Trip functionality. This is an inbuilt feature reflecting the difference between OFF and Trip (during a fault) of MCB.
- Current Limit Class-3:
- POLYSURE MCB is designed to allow minimum let through energy in case of faults. It operates with high-speed mechanism in which Electrodynamic forces set up by the heavy current due to short-circuit, separates the contacts several times faster before it could reach the peak value, thus suppressing the high current.
- Energy Efficient:
- POLYSURE MCB has lower wattage loss values as compared to the specification of IS/IEC standards. Due to lower wattage loss, it can be termed as an energy efficient.
- Large Termination Size and Dual Termination:
- POLYSURE MCB has a high terminal capacity of 35 sq.mm that allows using Aluminium conductors or bus- bars for connection & Bi- Connect termination that allows connection of either cable or bus – bar for better flexibility.
- IP 20 Degree Protection:
- Finger proof terminals eliminate chances of accidental contact with live parts. All the live parts are shrouded/ inaccessible; ensuring safety of installers.
- Padlocking Facility:
Dolly are padlock because of purely safety purpose during the maintenance
- OFF position for person safety during maintenance.
- ON position for the extremely critical load.
- Air Circulation:
- When two or more poles are placed adjacent to each other. The breathing channels are so profiled that the air circulates around the individual pole, resulting in cooler operation.
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 690 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 12 Kv
- Equipped with microprocessor based protection unit
- Door sealing frame and 4 NO/NC auxiliary contact